I decided to compare Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks to Huda Beauty Liquid Lipsticks since I noticed few shades looked similar to each other. They're hyped up and hard to get hold of but Huda Beauty products are more accessible. I couldn't find exact dupes but there were some shades that were similar.
- Scented: They're both scented. Kylie Lipsticks have a vanilla scent to it but Huda Beauty lipsticks have a different scent. I personally prefer the scent on Kylie Cosmetics lipsticks.
- Application: They both apply like a gloss and dry down to a matte finish.
- Packaging: Kylie Lip Kits come in a box with lips dripping in the same colour featured on the side of the box. Huda Beauty lipsticks also come in a box with a transparent cover that slides open. She also has the color featured on the lips and on the sides.
- Size: Kylie Cosmetics lipsticks contain 0.11 oz of product, which is less than Huda Beauty Lipsticks (0.17 oz)
- Price: Kylie Cosmetics Lipstick retails for $17 USD and Kylie Lip Kit retails for $29 USD (lipstick & lip pencil). Huda Beauty Lipstick retails for $20 USD.
- Packaging: While Kylie Cosmetics lip kits come with lipstick and matching lip liner, Huda Beauty lipsticks are sold individually and don't have matching liner to all of the shades.
- Formula: Huda Beauty lipsticks appears smooth and are less drying than Kylie Lipsticks but they aren't as opaque as Kylie Lipsticks. Also, Huda Beauty lipsticks feel more tacky.
- Accessibility: Huda Beauty products are sold on her website, Sephora, Harrods, so they're more accessible than Kylie Cosmetics products, which are only sold on her website.
- Shipping: Huda Beauty offers free worldwide shipping on orders above $75 on her website, while Kylie Cosmetics charges a flat rate of $8.95 to U.S and $14.95 International.
__________Bombshell vs Koko K
Bombshell - Koko K - Pale Pinky Nude
Although they're both described as pinkish nude, these are not the same. Bombshell appears a bit peachy pink. I prefer Bombshell.
Venus vs Candy K
Venus - Deep Taupe Brown | Candy K - Pale Pinky Nude
Venus is brown nude, while Candy K is pink nude. I personally love the shade Candy K more.
Flirt vs Dolce K
Flirt - Dolce K - Medium Beige Nude
I prefer Flirt, which is slightly deeper than Dolce K.
Trophy Wife vs Posie K
Trophy Wife - Rose Wood | Posie K - Dusty Mauve Pink
Both of these shades appear similar on the lips except Posie K is a bit lighter than Trophy Wife.
Venus vs Dolce K
Venus - Deep Taupe Brown | Dolce K - Medium Beige Nude
I prefer Dolce K is deeper and more brownish than Venus.
Check out my video for review and lip swatches of 5 shades (Bombshell, Venus, Flirt, Trophy Wife and Spice Girl):
Here's my video with lip swatches of all 6 shades (Koko K, Candy K, Posie K, Dolce K, True Brown K and Mary Jo K):